I learned these five principles from a woman named Mirabelle Summers. She said...
even though every woman is different there are five principles to give any woman pleasure....
1. Your attention goes on HER, not on you
- Avoid goals like “I need to make her orgasm” or “I need to last all night.” There, attention’s on you, not on her. Instead, pay attention to her body and respond to that. Like a conversation, being a good lover means being a good listener.
- Give foreplay. Women have a longer on-ramp to orgasm than we do. Spend time working her up. Not just in the bedroom, but outside the bedroom, too. All-Day Foreplay: Make her feel beautiful and wanted. Foreplay has begun.
- Focus not on “I need to be the best ever” but on what she wants.
2. ALL women are DIFFERENT
- Be with THIS SPECIFIC woman HERE AND NOW.
- The same woman changes from moment to moment. Be in tune with her changes of mood moment to moment.
3. Communicate and Pay Attention
- If she’s flat and quiet, change what you’re doing. Or step back, tell her she’s beautiful, and ask how she’s feeling. If her back arches, her legs open, DON’T STOP. Keep doing what you’re doing.
- Verbal Communication: It’s okay to ask if she likes it. She’ll appreciate it. It’s like you actually care about her experience, not just yours. Besides, when you ask, it keeps her mind from wondering off and in the present moment.
- Non-Verbal Communication: Here’s a way to ask without asking: Have her trace what she wants you to do on your palm, and follow it. So, if she presses on your palm, apply pressure. If she eases pressure, ease pressure.
- DON’T go straight to her obvious sexual parts, like nipples or the love button. Go towards it, but take a detour at the last minute. This builds anticipation and turns on her mind. Which will then turn on her body.
- Make her BEG. Make her LONG. Make her ACHE. How? Keep taking those detours. Then once you enter her, she’ll be an inch away from orgasm land.
5. No Performance
- Sex in movies is serious. No need to be. Play, laugh, have fun, talk. Hell, take a break, get some water, and pick up where you left off. Sex doesn’t have to be serious. You can still talk and make eye contact. In fact, do.
- Put aside your ego. It’s okay to make mistakes. Just learn from them. More important than “performing” is leading her, discovering new lands together. This will take a lot of pressure off you, and make you less self-conscious. Without self-consciousness, now you can make some art.
- Rather than perform, be together with her.
please share how this is working for you too - I'd love to hear from you.
Renaissan (Justin 3SR)