"Just be yourself"
Am reposting this one as it keeps rearing it's head in forum questions:
This is an interesting one - ask women for advice on dating and 9 out of 10 times they will say "Just Be Yourself!"
argghh - Being 'ourselves' isn't working!!!!
On your journey to master the art of attracting women (the women you want to date), you will experience many models, suggestions ideologies....
Here are 5 simple thoughts on WHAT to put your energy into:
1. Present yourself at your best - look and act your very best - Fashion, Grooming, Physique.
2. Learn HOW to Speak - Ensure you practise using your voice so that in any environment when you do speak - your voice 'captivates' attention from those you speak to.
3. Get Women in your life - and not just to Fcuk them!!!! - as friends - build a healthy social circle and you will naturally meet more women through your girl friends.
4. Approach 500 women in the next 5-6 months (circa 20 per week) to desensitise to the ART of 'cold approach' this will have you ready when the on in the Food Halls, Shops, Coffee house walks by - you are on it with little fear.
5. Focus on "Changing her Mood, NOT her Mind"
some simple tips to help you focus your efforts.